Looking something healthy to satisfy those chocolate cravings? We’ve got just the thing! It’s guilt-free, and happens to be incredibly fast and easy to prepare. Loaded with healthy fats from coconut oil, antioxidant-rich cacao powder and berries, and packed with protein from our Pure Tone Organic Pea Protein. This rich, dark chocolate will melt-in-your-mouth and can be enjoyed in minutes!
- 1/2 cup died blackcurrants, gojis and cranberries
- ¼ silvered raw almonds
- 1/4 cup dried coconut chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops Pure Tone Cacao Coconut Organic Pea Protein
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the cacao powder, maple syrup, and almond butter until mixture is fully combined.
- Remove mixture from the heat and stir in protein powder until combined.
- Add a pinch of Himalayan rock salt to taste.
- Stir in half of the almonds and berries.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking paper lined pan and use a spatula to smooth out mixture out until it's about 1cm thick.
- Sprinkle on the remaining nuts, berries and the dried coconut chips.
- Place into freezer on a flat surface for about 1 hour, until frozen solid.
- When it’s frozen, break apart into bark and store in the freezer until ready to eat, if it lasts that long.